Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Peak Star Party 2012

jamespels

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

good news - John Nichol (http://www.nicholoptical.co.uk/) has confirmed and will be running a hands-on mirror grinding and polishing demo on Saturday. I am trying to secure star party discount for miror & grinding kits at the moment - would anybody be interested and at what size?

That'll have to be at least 18" for me :D ...

Hi all,

good news - John Nichol (http://www.nicholoptical.co.uk/) has confirmed and will be running a hands-on mirror grinding and polishing demo on Saturday. I am trying to secure star party discount for miror & grinding kits at the moment - would anybody be interested and at what size?

Naah, I know what they say about not going too big at first so I might be interested in something like a 10".

Do you have an update yet on speakers for this years PSP?

Hi Paul,

it's looking like Dr Tim O'Brien from Joddrell Bank on Saturday and Steve Warbis from Macc Astro as part of the Imaging Day on Sunday. Still trying to sort out the final details though so expect change :)

If anyone is taking an NEQ-6 mount along, I'd like a looksee (before setting up if possible) as that is on my want list.....

Look me up I hope to arrive Thursday night ;)

To anyone planning to arrive early or stay late, Shallow Grange will honour the discounted PSP rates but do phase book in with then direct. Contact details at www.shallowgrange.com. Please tell then which pitch you are on when you call so they can keep you in the same place if possible.

Cheers,

J.

Wooopppppeee not long now!!!! Really need the break but as of this moment I have flu so on massive mission to clear my self up!! Dead excited and as far as I know I have everything except buscuits lol..... So far, il get them next week lol x

Archived