NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

First Clear Night in AGES!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of dew, but none inside the scope (keeping cap on and horizontal between stepping out to observe/nipping inside to warm up).

Got onto Alamak - first time and can say its a beauty: Lovely large orange star with tiny blue companion!

Jupiter is getting better by the hour.

Telrad really giving its moneys worth tonight, and skies are best I have had yet.

Orion next....!

Looks like it's starting to clear here, but I really feel quite ill and should probably go to bed. I do want to get another couple of hours on M33 though :) might have to tough it out and grab the data anyway.

Plenty of dew, but none inside the scope (keeping cap on and horizontal between stepping out to observe/nipping inside to warm up).

Got onto Alamak - first time and can say its a beauty: Lovely large orange star with tiny blue companion!

Jupiter is getting better by the hour.

Telrad really giving its moneys worth tonight, and skies are best I have had yet.

Orion next....!

Waiting for Orion myself then off to bed, early start and a long drive in the morning

Archived