NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

the areas every one lives in

garethmob

hello guys

currently we have 2 fantastic sites in the valleys

the blaenavon and the farm

there is a lot of our members in the valleys so id just like to guage where every one is suituated as we could set up other areas if theres enough people

either post the area your in or the first 4/3 digits of your postcode (dont post all of it for security reasons)

im in oakdale or np12

i'll add "pins" onto a map with the results and post them here then

heres the map on google maps

SGL areas where we all roughly live - Google Maps

and here's a new one with the light pollution added

85717d1335276600t-areas-every-one-lives-new-lp-map.jpg

let me no if the link dosent work, iv opened it so every one can lay things down their selves as well

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought Gaz, if you use Google Earth to map us you can then put a little marker on our locations with our username, that might give a better ideal to the distance we are from each other, the same way SGL has done.

Don't mean to step on your toes just a thought i had

Hello daz. I know we had that but iv got this so we can find the distribution, better plan for meetings. I found as there's so many of us on that map it became so sluggish. This one be just for the group.

I can change the pointers on the google map, I just forgot lol.

Don't worry Dave :) ur not stepping on any toes:) any suggestions would be greatly helpful:)

Sent from my Now working iPhone using Tapatalk

edit : iv updated every ones names to the map it should appear on the left hand side! or click the markers

just a thought Dave, have you ever been out gazing around the Caerwent area, that stretch of road out from Caerwent towards newport. the sky can seem very dark out that way, I have often wondered if one of the farmers out there may let me use their land

Hello daz. I know we had that but iv got this so we can find the distribution, better plan for meetings. I found as there's so many of us on that map it became so sluggish. This one be just for the group.

I can change the pointers on the google map, I just forgot lol.

Don't worry Dave :) ur not stepping on any toes:) any suggestions would be greatly helpful:)

Sent from my Now working iPhone using Tapatalk

edit : iv updated every ones names to the map it should appear on the left hand side! or click the markers

Ah! Yes!

Read the thread properly this time!!! :)

Archived