Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

the areas every one lives in

garethmob

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its the one i saw before

but lost the link of its really good map, accurate but then there is a few little bits, which is off a little (look at merthyr..... its apparently dark lol)

i imported it into google earth and i imported the google maps map of where we live so its pretty good for looking at sights :D

lol i know! and the annoying thing is, its so close, yet so far :D

its done! its a shame we cant overlay the LP map with our map with out having to use google earth.... i wonder if theres a lab program in their skunk works that would do it.... *goes off searching*

google labs shut down noooooo :'(

i can get the overlay to work but it needs a 3rd party server / application so i guess its not practical i'll try do screen grabs every few months (when more members join of course)

is it poss mat if you can place the image up into the first post with the link for the mapss plzzzz :D

Welcome ray. That will be fantastic add it into the suggestion for sites thread ;)

I'll update this map in the morning I'm in bed now and the puppy wont budge off me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived