NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MEMBERS ON SGL

spaceboy

1 year on and still loving it :D

I just wanted to say a big HI to all on my 1 year membership of Star Gazers Lounge.

I really appreciate all the help and advice I have been given by the friendly members on the lounge.

I have not only gained a deeper understanding of pointing my scope at those distant speckles in the night time sky but have been blown away by the abundant knowledge members have towards the physics side of all things space.

Some members are skilled in mount repairs, some have a great deal of experience with different kit and what they are and are not capable of, some have inspired us all in their DIY solutions to problems, some have even offered to go out of their way to help check out astro gear.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to FLO for sponsoring SGL and helping make it all happen. It goes with out saying this thank you extends to all those moderators who keep an eye on things and help the lounge to remain the friendly smooth running place it is.

THANKS ALL :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi Steve and welcome to SGL, as a newcomer you might be better posting again as you are tagged onto Spaceboy`s original thread started on the 8th September, you could then tell us a little about yourself and what you have bought :)

John.

Congratulations mate.You must love it here!:) p.s Why is rosemary banned after one post? (i must have missed something)

She's a spammer - which we caught before he/she started spamming.

Edit: How rude of me. Congratulations Spaceboy, glad you like it here...!

Cheers

Ant

Archived