Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Leicester

SJJ

Hi there,

I've been looking at the forum for some time now and decided its time to get involved.

I started playing about with astrophotography last winter using an old celestron C4 refractor and got hooked straight away on what I think could be an expensive and sometimes frustrating new hobby!

Anyway, after much saving and convincing my wife that its a good idea I have just taken delivery of my new scope and mount and can't wait to get started as soon as the sky clears and the nights draw in!

Hope to post some first efforts soon and learn some new skills...

Simon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Simon and welcome to SGL :)

We have a local social group that meets frequently during the darker evenings for observing in your area. Feel free to take a look at East Mids Stargazers (EMS) if you think you might fancy joining us sometime. Click the link in my signature below and leave a brief intro thread - the folks will say hi and give you more details. :(

Archived