Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Proud new dad

nice one Chub , now is this for viewing or imaging

Rog

Well I am hoping a bit of both Rog. Am I correct in saying, imaging wise, that it is OK as is for planets and that I need a focal reducer for DSO's.

Also would you put the toucam directly into the visual back or would it be OK to go through the diagonal.

Cheers

Chub

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ant, do you remember do the dodgy deal we did in the car park when I bought Chubs C8? Must have looked like an arms deal from a distance :?

Looks great, a real beauty

Russ

Bit of a surprise to me this is , Chubs, I didn't even know you were expecting. There were no clues. anyway I hope she brings you endless joy, and show her off at the star party. By the way, have you and the missus got a name in mind?

Take good care of her now. Y hear? and keep her face clean. :)

Ron. :D

nice one Chub , now is this for viewing or imaging

Rog

Well I am hoping a bit of both Rog. Am I correct in saying, imaging wise, that it is OK as is for planets and that I need a focal reducer for DSO's.

Also would you put the toucam directly into the visual back or would it be OK to go through the diagonal.

Cheers

Chub

Yes for planets, yes for some DSO's, straight in for the web cam :)

Archived