Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Its back on again !!

Essex Stargazer

Location / Item location: UK, United Kingdom ( That narrows it down a bit )

Feedback / Positive feedback: 0%|Feedback score: 0

Screams ( SCAM )

Yeah thinking just that :rolleyes:

Just for a laugh I did ask where they were in the UK and as before it's..................."in Shetland Isle. where u based?". Much as I am English I always thought there was more than one "Shetland Isle".

Anyone live in the Shetlands and can call the seller's bluff?

Paul

I came across talk a while ago of money launderers using eBay and Paypal. It makes me wonder with such a high value item keep coming and going from eBay is it true??? I'm no money launderer expert myself so I don't know the ins and outs of how it is accomplished but I had my paypal account suspended once under suspicion of money laundering as I'd had several refunds from overseas sellers. For paypal to have done this would suggest they are aware of a possible problem. There is no doubt criminals of varying sorts are using eBay as a place to unload stolen goods. I watched a program on TV where the police seized a trailer from some guys at a motorway service station as they had suspicions it was stolen. Upon investigation it was indeed found to have been reported stolen 3 weeks before but the 2 guys were not the thieves. They had just bought the trailer earlier that day and showed proof that the trailer had been bid on and won from an eBay seller. Unfortunately for the 2 guys who had just paid £1600 for the trailer lost both their money and the trailer. I'm not sure if the police ever found the eBay seller ??

Archived