NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Serious Bidders Only, Please..

caerus_sam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that there is a bit of false advertising going on there! if im not mistaken its advertised as the universe for sale but the photo only shows the andromeda galaxy????

be careful before parting with your hard earned cash on this one as all may not be as it seems.......;):D:D

Well if it gets damaged in the post I'm leaving negative feedback!!

Its collection only otherwise I would of put in a bid. I made an offer as I'll have to put fuel in the car etc but no go.

Anyone want to go halfs with me.

These things keep expanding, so you might have room for it at the bottom of your garden now, but in a year's time it might not fit.

It should fit next to the trampoline for now ;).

oh dear... :) its worth looking just to read the answers to the questions from potential bidders... especially the one asking if it will fit in the back of a Galaxy... ;)

That was the one that made me wet myself the most. :D

i think that there is a bit of false advertising going on there! if im not mistaken its advertised as the universe for sale but the photo only shows the andromeda galaxy????

be careful before parting with your hard earned cash on this one as all may not be as it seems.......;):D:D

I am very tempted, I wonder if paypal would refund if it turns out to be just a galaxy.

Archived