NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Serious Bidders Only, Please..

caerus_sam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the same section on the bay there is a parallel universe just come up.. i cant get the link to load but the item number is 320718553009 if somebody can get the link up here it may be worth watching...

in the same section on the bay there is a parallel universe just come up.. i cant get the link to load but the item number is 320718553009 if somebody can get the link up here it may be worth watching...

haha its called 'Steve'. I would of prefered Dave or Kev.

e-bay, dont get me started over that forum. i used to post on there regulary, the mods are so out of touch, they ban you for telling jokes because of their provanity rules. oh and dont start an argument they ban you for that as well.

I see its collect from Swansea - isnt that *in* the parrellel universe?!

If you have ever been to Swansea you will know that it is a space/time warp all of its own. The most compelling evidence is that Bonnie Tyler still lives there, as did Dylan Thomas.

It's a rip off - I paid over a trillion dollars for one last week - and this was all that turned up in the post.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzAIKONJqpYpAuJEVBiFiErd9oT4_UOM8QcFaVKilwKDYRw82Z

Mind you - it is super string!

This could be a baby universe, m-theory states that everything is made from string, you could be onto something here :hello2:

Archived