Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My 10,000th post ........

John

.............. well it's not this one but will be the next. I thought I'd mark the occasion by using my 10,000th SGL contribution to post a review that I've written on a very interesting piece of equipment:

The TAL Apolar 125 aprochromatic refractor

So, if it's of any interest, look out for my next post, which will be in the Reviews section :p

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank SGL and all those involved in running it and all it's members for 5 and a bit years of providing a wonderful and stimulating astro community - I would not have got 1/10th as much from the hobby without you :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been brilliant having you here, John. I've always had great respect for your posts and you've contributed a tremendous amount to the forum with your knowledge and very level-headed attitude.

And I can't wait to read the review. :D

Congrats John,

Your kit reviews and comments are always a worthy read. your images are worth a look. Well done on your landmark, now what to do for 10,001????? That needs to be something special....

Congratulations John :p, only another 10,000 to go and you'll be a Supernova ;), i must also say thanks for your contribution, you certainly have created some interesting reading in my 11 months on this forum :D.

Archived