Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My Jupiter 2012-2013 Season.

Space Cowboy

Excellent. Really like september and November. I can see why you put the dates on the planet. it is strikeing. Not seen that before. But i did find myself wishing i could see the central clouds a bit more. Processing has come out really well. Very well balanced. You should send some shots to skywatcher. So they know what there auto dobs have done in the uk.

September and November Stuart. Thats real class

Thanks guys!

September was the killer seeing Neil and had that been in December who knows what detail would have been captured. Yes the labeling is a bit like a tattoo on a beautiful woman I guess. :smiley: My layout could be better. October is the runt of the litter, seeing was horrid then but wanted to show an image from each month.

Thanks again fellas! To answer the DFK questions compared to the spc900 I would say if they were cars the DFK would do 120mph compared to the spc at 100mph. Its not a massive difference.

As far as settings go I use the codec yuy2 with rgb24 or y800 with y800. Gamma is left at default 100 and exposure depends on the fl but with Jupiter always keep capture histogram between 60-70%. White balance is auto.

Archived