Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL7 - Bookings ** PLEASE READ **

daz

Hi All

As you know, I suffered from a hard disk crash a few days ago and have been struggling with my, err, data backup strategy!!

So I managed to lose the data I had on bookings, and the emails with regards to the waiting list!

I am not a happy bunny!!

So, I have started a new sheet (attached) which contains the names that have booked, up to 24th Feb.

Now, I know I asked some people to book a hard-standing when they really needed a tent pitch, and probably the other way round as well!!

I also know some people are waiting a refund because of changes - I have highlighted the ones I know about.

Here is what I need you good people to do please:

1. Check your name is there!

1a. If it's not - did you book after 24th Feb?

1b. If you booked before 24th Feb and your name is not here, PM me with your order reference from FLO

2. If the number of nights are not correct, PM me with the order reference from FLO

2a. It is possible you booked 3 x Wed, for example, instead of Wed, Thur, Fri

3. If the pitch type is not correct, PM me with the order reference from FLO

4. If you think your name should be on the waiting list, please put your name in this thread

5. If you are waiting to pay, the booking site is open so please go ahead and make your booking!

6. I know of two people who have paid by check - your names are not here, but I have your details

I'm really sorry to have to ask you to check these, but hopefully, it won't take too long to sort!!

SPREADSHEET UPDATED WITH QTY AND HOG ROAST DATA!

SGL7-bookings.xls

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Daz,

FLO Invoice Number: PO25692

It looks ok, I am down for 7 nights from the Monday 19th March 2012..... (hopefully not staying 7 times on the same Monday night!!!)

Some people on the spreadsheet have each of their booked nights shown.

The Hog roast is ok.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Adrian

Archived