Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

daz

SGL7 - Bookings ** PLEASE READ **

All present and correct for my booking ;)

Three weeks to go and im already half packed! ;)

I'm moving out of my cottage on Anglesey on the 17th/18th March and heading back to Gloucester for a while. It is going to be an absolute mare getting everything in the car over the next week or two and then repacking again for SGL7. If I remember everything for SGL7 it will be a miracle lol

Then I get to move all my stuff back into North Wales the day SGL7 finishes as I'm working out of Trawsfynydd power station for 6 months or so. At least the light pollution will be reduced living up on the mountain ;)

Edited by Photosbykev

Daz

Had trouble originally with FLO site, i am sure you said i was ok but not on SS so do i have a pich?

Steve:eek:

Daz, you've missed off the complimentary use of the 50 inch dob for the three nights but other than that its all correct for me ;)

Fine for me too, Daz.

I'm sorry you're having to go to all ths trouble. IT: can't live with it; can't live without it!

Looks right for me..

May I recommend dropbox. This is free and if you put your data in the dropbox folder it is always backed up on line all the time...

Mark Stuart

Hello Daz

All is okay for me too, thank you very much for all the work you have all put into this event!!!!

Kindest regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man