Hi all total newbie here :)

jackruss

Hi i have been more in to photography and decided to mix the two as I have always had a feeling to look up on a clear night at the stars. So with a 500mm camera lens i tried to take some pictures of the moon and sort of got some good ones. The Moon The plot thicken's lol.

Crimbo has just past and the good lady wife got me a telescope a Celestron Nexstar 4 SE. I have tried taking some pictures with hand holding a little old compact in the eye piece Index of /mcc/moon

I have now ordered and adaptor and hope to get my DSLR on the end of the telescope and see what it can do. BTW I live near Windsor in the UK

I off to take a poke around the forum from what I have seen so far ;):p

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello and welcome.

How are you getting on with your Nexstar 4 SE, i ordered one yesterday after endlessly searching for the right scope for me.

It took me a bit of getting used to as I knew nothing ( and still know the same lol.) but yes just waiting for the camera adaptor then hopefully will get some more "netter" pictures ?

As for looking up I have seen more in the last few months than I have seen in all my life I think ! enjoying and waiting for clear skies

and tonight there is and i have to go out dam dam dam !

Archived