Hello from Shropshire

Carla

Hello everyone, I've been looking at the SGL for a while now and thought it's about time I joined. Have just bought a Skywatcher 102mm AZ Goto Mak Telescope, I'm desperate to have a play and get the star allignment sorted. Praying for clear skies soon! Orion looked amazing a couple of weeks back stretching out across the Ironbridge. Anyone else got a AZ Goto scope? any tips would be appreciated...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and welcome. I'm new to SGL also, I'm sure you'll get the answers to your questions, the help and advice I have already had from other members has been brilliant.

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time with your scope in Shropshire. I have been to Church Stretton many times and love the place for stargazing, there always seems to be such little light polution.

Hello and welcome from another in Shropshire - there are quite a few of us. I'm not too far from Ironbridge and there are a group on here who go to Cosford to observe. Never had one of those scopes I'm afraid, but if you ask in the equipment help section I am sure you will get plenty of answers.

Archived