Hello from an older newbie.

MacRoy

hello everyone, this is my first posting anywhere ; took me a bit to work out how to go about it. I was impressed by the kindly and knowledgeable way in which questions were replied to. That was nice. I look forward to posting a few myself. Thanks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, I noticed some really good tips and advice in th eforum so I will be spending some time perusing same. It is really good to have a British site to access. Nothing against anyone else, it's just that i get really envious re their weather (and their cheap kit). Mind you I have a dark sky site at my back door, fair do!

Hi Macroy and welcome to the forum.

There is no such thing as a daft question, I should know I have asked enough of them myself (still do!) There is a lot of experience on here but also a lot of friendliness to which is a good combination. I suppose the forum is a sort of pompous free zone - though I certainly have me moments. :icon_eek::D:D:D

Glad to have you aboard and clear skies to you.

James

Archived