Hi from misty Leeds!

A turkey sandwich

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Turkey and welcome to the foum.

Well it looks like you had a good mix of weather but at least you've got some observing in. Quite a few of us have been lucky with the odd night remaining clear but there are some who haven't been able to get out for ages. I think the golden rule here is take whatever chances you get- you never know when the next will be.

Clear skies

James

hello everybody! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm pretty new to astronomy, I only have 10x50 which I put on a monopod. There's lots of light pollution here but I'm amazed with what I can see out there with them.. I took my kit down to my sisters house in Dewsbury where it overlooks some fields and the views there are even better, the light pollution isn't so bad there, YAY! Got her kids looking too.. they loved it as much as I did :)

Hi, everyone :)

Looks like another clear night again, after going out to a friend's house tonight to have a take out and a nice hot bath (our heating and hot water's on the blink... ) I'll be watching the sky tonight.. didn't manage to do much last night but did manage to see the lovely moon if only for a few minutes :evil6:

Archived