Greetings from New England

Nightfly

I have recently come across SGL and look forward to sharing in the community. I enjoy deep sky observing and film based (a rarity these days) astrophotography.

I also enjoy hiking, family life, and landscape photography.

Cheers,

Jim

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jim welcome to SGL and what a lovely part of the world you come from......

Spent some time in the "White River Valley"....in an RV looking at the amazing Milky Way with the wife, camp fire and loads of Buds....WOW :):eek:

Wished I could swap London for that now...

Hello Jim

Glad you found your way over here to Stargazers Lounge ...and thanks, added you to my contacts on this forum though not been too active here this past year. Those not familiar with your work will be in for a treat as to what can be achieved with film in the right hands under truely dark skies ...sadly rapidly becoming a rare sight here in the UK.

Will look forward to more of your postings here or over at Filmastrophotographers. :)

Best wishes

Mike

Thank you all very much for the very warm welcome! I have never received such a great response to any forum welcome. It is so great to be part of this very friendly group.

Mikeyscope, great to bump into you here, kindred spirit in astro-imaging. I'm looking forward to contributing.

rll1288, nice to know you've been this way. I'm looking to explore your region someday.

Again, thank you for the very warm welcome!

Jim

Archived