Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Texas USA

celestron8g8

I'm a bit far away from most of you and probably sleeping when everyone here is awake or vice-versa . Was given a link from Freff . I hope thats his handle here if not i got it wrong :mad: . Been scoping since about 97' when i started buying first scopes and final was a CelestronC8 EQ5 SCT . Regular tracking motors tho , still haven't bought me a go-to yet . Perhaps someday . Haven't been able to do alot of scoping the last 3 yrs due to health problems with the wife but have managed a few times . Love to image but time runs short on that for me and i'm not very good with basic equip . If you like visit my website when you have a chance , i have a few you might like and a few you might make fun of but one thing i do is when i observe i have fun , not work . I do some other photography such as birding at times and landscape but actually what ever catches my eye and i have a camera thats what i shoot :) ! Enough of me for now , i'll just start checking out the site here and see all the great images i haven't seen before . Have Fun !

Archived