NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

An explanation for my astronomy obsession

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doomed to what? A life of rational normality? It just means that you can spend as much as you feel you can afford on a scope that you can use when you feel like it rather than (if you scored 30 or more) having to do the entire Messier catalogue in order on your £10000 rig. :D

This is going a bit off-topic but I'll keep it brief... I mentioned the effect of 10 bottles of Heineken on my AQ score; here's a funny advert we have here in the Netherlands, showing the effect it had on another group of guys...

YouTube - Heineken - Girls, Eat Your Heart Out! (Walk in Fridge)(w/ English Sub)

• 2 months later...

36 here. Not quite sure what that means though. I may well have rattled through it a bit quick mind - so not the sort of personality trait that a 36 might imply. Gonna go do it again!

Like any such complex condition there wont be any one definitive marker or diagnostic test. Lots and lots of little parts of a great big puzzle. Interesting but all by itself not a lot can be concluded

• 2 weeks later...

Archived