Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

An explanation for my astronomy obsession

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17 for me, but like Ian, time, children and employment have broadened my horizons :D

I have several employees with asperges, autism and other learning difficulties, I can well see what their scores would be.

I'm on the wrong forum. A sorry 9. That looks like the lowest score so far. ;)

Still, fings ain't so bad. At least I now have a valid excuse why I don't buy cards or presents for anyone on their b'day. :(

Hurrah, I am not lowest any more :D

Good point about the cards, I have wedding anniversary and happy birthday wife cards in my drawer as I invariably overlook them so I keep a stash for the morning of the day.

The test sample average was 16 it would be interesting to see what the average on here is, but my scores far too low for me to be bothered to add it all up and work it out :D

I haven't done the test but I'm about as un-Aspergers as it gets, thriving on chaos, very sociable, incapable of resisting any kind of humour, pretty touchy-feely, terminally ironic ... yet I am right there with you when it comes to trying to get that perfect picture. Oh yes, I'm obsessed all right. And I think this is good!

Olly

It's strange getting such a score as I enjoyed many of the Outreach events during my time in UK, and I was passionate about getting more members out on the observing nights. Not the typical aspergie behaviour you would expect. But then again I never take these things too seriously!

Maybe I should buy myself that train set...

Odd. I seem quite high here (31 on the nerd factor), but I thrive on chaos, have 2 lovely kids and a (relatively) happy and normal marriage. But, like others here, I am always looking for that PERFECT image or perfect seeing.

14 here that makes me completely normal...basically those of you with more than 32 are a bunch of "Rainman autistic dropped tooth pick counters"....or serial killers. Don't blame me, it's just what the test says.

I can assure you that I am not a "Rainman autistic dropped tooth pick counter"! :D

Archived