Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wishing Dobserver A Speedy Recovery

dark knight

Well Steph had her major surgery yesterday and is now on the road to recovery, she should be home by Monday if all goes well.

Wish she would hurry up as my shirts need ironing, socks darning, floors hoovering, meals cooking and not to mention sorting the caravan out after SGL5.......;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking it easy is probably one of the hardest things to do Mick but they will soon have you up and about. Don't forget my offer of getting you to Salisbury Star Party still stands, small consolation I know but hopefully gives you something to look forwards to.

You were sorely missed at SGL5, everyone wishes you well.

Hi Steph - if you're reading this, then you know the score... get well soon and dream of clear skies and naglers !.. Hope to see you up and about soon.

Carl - if you need help... I'm only a phone call away - seriously... it's no trouble and I'd be glad to help

S

Aw shucks, you guys!

Shame there's free WiFi in the hospital, eh?

I'm doing OK considering...luckily I cleaned the caravan before the surgery. Carl, you're just going to have to have holey socks for a spell I'm afraid - that or have surgery on your toe nails ;)

Seriously, thanks for all the good wishes. It was great that the star party fell just before my op, it sure took my mind off it.

And Steve, I haven't, and will never, stop dreaming of Naglers now.....

I have a nasty feeling I didn't get to say hello at Lucksall, but all the very best for a speedy recovery Steph!

And remember, if you run out of ironing, I can always send some on.... ;)

Archived