Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wishing Dobserver A Speedy Recovery

dark knight

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much to all for your kind thoughts, I know it means so much to Steph and cheers her up no end especially the wit. We had her laughing so much today she was actually crying with the pain, I'd even go as far as to say it was side splittingly funny,,,,but I won't.

Steve (albedo0.39) apparently she has come down with a severe case of Nagleritis and I believe the only cure is for her to get a couple,,now where's those trousers of yours with the very deep pockets.....Well you did between you all at SGL5 convince her they were the way forward..........

Thanks for all the good wishes guys, how lovely!

Sadly though I'm not allowed to lift anything heavier than a cup of tea for at least 6 weeks, so ironing is totally out of the question - not that I ever do any ironing anyway...but thanks for the offer Daz.

The only finger I'm allowed to lift is me mouse clicking finger, shame, innit?

Hi Steph!

Good to see you and the boys (all three of them!) at SGL5. Hope they're not missing you too much, and that you recover and get home soon. There is one chore you can do from your hospital bed - start planning for SSP. ;)

Dana and Marion

Hello Steph :)

We've both been thinking about you, and it's good to hear that you are safely through the op and on the mend :(:):(

Take it easy....it'll be good practice for Carl (ironing etc!). ;):D

We will pop up and visit when I get a break.

Bye for now

Rob

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and good wishes.

I'm home now and doing better than I'd hoped - last night I even slept right through the night! I can do the stairs (slowly) and am not in so much pain now. I think it'll be not being allowed to do stuff that does me in, I'm kind of a hands-on person. Oh well, there's nowt wrong with my vocal chords or my whip-cracking arm! lol

Rob it'd be lovely to see you guys when and if you get the chance....

Right, I'm off for my morning saunter down the road. Wonder if I'll make it as far as the post box today? Hmm....

Archived