Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL5 has started

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's all going well - I'm leaving tomorrow AM. I can then regale you all with my incredible tale of just how I got on the very LAST flight into Heathrow before it closed today (due to the Iclandic Ash)

I've had a MARE of a day with Travel Faff so look forward to meeting with some old acquaintces and meeting some new folks.

Cheers - SAFE TRAVEL EVERYONE

Steve

Hi all I don't live to far away from the camp site and would love to visit is this possible or should I have booked in at an earlier date I would not need to camp as I live half hour away from the site.

It is great here wasn't clear last night so the men got drunk I wasn't allowed the alchohol :@ today it is sunny and reasonably clear so far hopefully it is sgoing to be clear tonight but I cannot remember the forecast

It has been clear toonight just a shame that the laptop could not recognise the camera so I had to observe and tomorrow we can sort out the problem

That's a shame Minidaz. Let's hope you can sort the problem, and get another crack at it tomorrow night.

Ron.:D

Archived