SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL5 has started

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I was there! Skies were perfect here (Chessington) apart from the beautifull orange sky glow :D, no aircraft to smudge the skies (or noise). Looks like you going to get another good clear night. Have a great time all.

Thank you Ron but unfortunately Jon had to go home today as he wasn't feeling tickety boo and it was his DMK that I was using so I havn't done any imaging tonight. Im such a lightweight Im going to bed at just 11 haha its been fun

Thank you Ron but unfortunately Jon had to go home today as he wasn't feeling tickety boo and it was his DMK that I was using so I havn't done any imaging tonight. Im such a lightweight Im going to bed at just 11 haha its been fun

Well, fun is a big part of Star Parties M/daz. You need to save up and buy your own camera, or get your dad to buy you one. For your next birthday maybe.:D.

Have a safe journey home.

Ron.

Just got back from SG5 :D

Wonderful event - wall to wall sunshine on the two days I was there, 2 clear nights, last night marginally better than the previous one by my reckoning. Met some old friends and made lots of new ones :D

Superb stuff. Many, many thanks to all who made it possible, those that let me have a peek through their scopes, the speakers, and imagers who so patiently explained the black arts to me. I really appreciate all the effort that went into making this happen :D:hello2::):hello2:

Only downer is the thought of work tomorrow :)

Heres to the next star party :)

Archived