Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Whos out tonight??

johnnyp

Hi all, Nice and clear here (Bolton) but very cold as well, was thinkin of havin an hour with the spotting scope but cant make my mind up:)

Was wondering whats everybodys thoughts when its this cold? give it a miss or go for it??

Warm Regards:)

John

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thick cloud here. Went out last night, every time I pointed my scope towards a clear area of sky a cloud appeared and got in the way. I was finally rewarded with a great view of M42 for 5 minutes before another cloud found out where I was looking. If it's clear get out there!

I aint out with the scope tonight...... :-(

I was out with the guys I work with today, started at 12 (lunch time) in a local Chinese resteraunt then onto a local Wetherspoons and only just got back from there, hic!

Have a good one folks and remeber to wrap up warm, its blumming freezin' out there....

Gary

I just tried to go out back and the conservatory door is frozen solid- the first time in the twenty years i've lived in this house:eek:

i peered through the windows to see a fantastic clear sky... and can't get out to it:(

John:icon_salut:

Am out now..... been so for 4 hours off on & off, just came to fill the flask up again really cold here in leicester -2 at the moment. ive had the hair dryer out as well keeping the lens nice and clear.Got a really good view of or orion and i do have to say its been 24 hours since i discoverd m42 so am back there having a look wow.....

It's finally cleared here and I'm out... pretty cold but I'm swigging on a Red Bull and have a lie in pass from Kate for tomorrow morning so I can stay out late :D

I've completely forgotten how to image as it's been so long!

James

What a nightmare

Got back from the society and carried on setting up

I had to move the shed/obs a couple of months ago and finally have the mount and scopes back in there

come to set up the ccd's tonight and its wheres this cable wheres that cable

why won't the software talk to the b*****Y cameras

reloading the drivers now

arggggggg

it will be daylight at this rate

Hope somebody gets some images and viewing in

Steve

Archived