Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My New Book - Just released!

steppenwolf

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve - great work, looks like a great book. I think I am going to buy it, especially as it is aimed at the complete beginner - alot of the imaging books out there just seem to put me off as they are way too complicated, and, as it says on your website, seem to be showcases of the writer's own astrophotography. Nothing wrong with that, but I want the cold hard facts! Looking at the chapter list, it looks very concise and easy to follow. Excellent, congratulations!

Amanda

Good move Steve, you have spotted the gap and filled it. Wish you very success and I will have to drop very big subtle hints with SWMBO, otherwise, I will have to order one myself.

Archie

The first batch of books was despatched to purchasers by first class post today but we had such a small time-frame in which to package and despatch them because of the Bank Holiday that we certainly didn't get them all out. However, the balance of the orders received thus far will be fulfilled on Tuesday, again by first class post.

Got my copy yesterday :). For me, being a total beginner at imaging - it's an excellent introduction. Especially pleased to see the section on finishing as that's the bit that puzzles me most. So thanks Steve!:)

BTW, Steve hasn't paid me to say nice things about his book!!

Thanks for the orders folks and thanks for the comments MikeA (the cheque's in the post as agreed :) ). The latest batch will be despatched tomorrow morning (Saturday 17th) for delivery on Monday (hopefully!) - this means that I am up to date with orders placed up to 19:00 today.

Haven't had time to read more than the first few pages though - looking good so far Steve!

The first couple of pages are just there to sucker you in, the book is actually just blank paper from page 9 onwards ...... :)

Archived