Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Horsehead HARGB

Les Tilly

Well I put some of my new tecniques into my Horsehead image from a few months ago, this is HA and RGB combined then I reduced the stars and enhanced the contrast, then applied a layer with all the stars and adjusted the Opacity to my taste then Falttend the image

Thanks for looking Les

post-15556-133877365181_thumb.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guys, I forgot all about this image I kind of dug it back out to try more stuff on it I know I did Noels Diffraction spikes at one point I had a lot of trouble with the flame area been too red I guess thats with the HA Filter then I left it alone for a month I am pleased how it looks now

So never give up on an image there will be a time to pull it back out and give it another go

Les

Thanks Guys ,

Totally agree with the others.

Top drawer stuff Les, and great colour....not too red.

Cheers

Rob

That was a issue also the red was just to red ;) and its kind of hard to figure out what it will look like after you change it to Jpeg from a tiff file in Photoshop

I basically had to use the select tool on certain areas of the image

Thanks again for the kind words

Les

Brilliant Les...

Superb imaging and awesoem processing...

Thanks for sharing all that "red channel noise" infront of the HHN that people usually process out of their images - especialy the "stem" coming from the flame behind the Ha makes me feel a lot better about mine from a few months ago now as I deliberately left it in... ;)

Peter...

Archived