Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Horsehead HARGB

Les Tilly

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Les

A great widefield image. I especially like the way the stars have been reduced and then re-introduced without becoming too dominant. I assume that's what the judicious use of the opacity level has done

Nice one

Les , lovely image , would be interested in your HA / RGB combine technique

Mark

Hi Mark the ha rgb is very easy in registar once I have played around with the HA image and feel like its done (for now anyway) I do the same to the rgb image I then move them into Registar I un merge the RGB and leave only the red channel then combine this with my HA I then take the rgb and unmerge again and keep the G AND B channels then merge them into the HAR that I did earlier, then back into Photoshop for more treatment I find now that doing images from my dark site and around 6 to 10 hours is what I need to do with the DSLR tonight looks good for an HA target with this Moon just have to find a good HA target

Regards Les

That image is so good you'd have thought it just had come from mega bucks cooled dedicated astro CCD.... :)

You are indeed the DSLR Master Les... :):headbang:;)

Peter....

OOOHHH One day I will have the CCD I am thinking sbig 11000M or maybe 4000 one shot color

• 2 weeks later...

Archived