Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

fIRST LIGHT HEQ5 PRO and DMK

CELESCOPE

A clear night , so thought i had better get this mobile set up all up and running , old age soon told the story , bending down getting Polar alignment Grrrr ,tripping over wires , oh for my Dome heheheh . anyway the HEQ5 performed well .locking onto the targets just fine . so thought i would do something simple , took a few Lunar shots nothing special , but at least i remembered how to operate it all lol . just one shot here ,have a few more to process tomorrow .

Rog

Next step to try the guiding on Nebs , when the moon has gone

:lol:

post-12695-133877358889_thumb.jpg

Rog,

You did find your old lunar kit after all...Didn't you?? Excellent detail and sharpness. I got hooked on lunar imaging when I got my DMK.

The "Item" we discussed was shipped on 25 Feb....I'm very disappointed in how long it's taking to cross the big pond to you....Sorry for the delay.

Cheers mate,

Doug

I made a big discovery last night, while imaging the moon - really been enjoying the moon lately.

That's a nice image Roger! Can I just say how much I enjoyed (and just how good you lunar images are printed) looking at the printed pictures in your warm room!

Cheers

ant

Started way back with Lunar Baz, and have many images in books produced by an american author,also the Patrick Moore series,

Love doing them ,but took to DSO imaging a few years ago now , its nice to come back to it ,

Rog:)

Rog,

Sorry, I din't know this but probably should have.

I shall look at my books more!

Nice one.

Barry.

Thanks Ant , really appreciate that mate , yes i must say they print out very well ,even better than seeing them on here , Ah like you i always get a lot of satisfaction imaging the moon, not like DSO work , you can image the moon ,same area and always something different about it .

Cheers

Rog:)

Nice one Rog. The mobile unit is A1 then, what a pity you are not going to SGL4.

I have been amazed at the quality of the Lunar work coming in to the forum of late. Every image has been a screamer. Even first timers are turning out fine images. Hope you back is still improving.

Ron.:lol:

Nice widefeild shot there Rog, Hope this isnt just a whim untill you can get on nebs. Hope to see some more lunar from you. If its blowing the deepsky quality with skyglow, why not go lunar occassionaly. A C8 can do well under the right conditions. But you know that anyway.

Im with you on the aching back there Rog. Im carting out a EQ6 A 12.f6 Newt A full HP pc ( not laptop ) From house to garden what have i let myself in for. The dedication us old foggys do for the love of it. Then the clouds come over and i have to quickly get it all back in. As i get older my daughter is going to have big biceps he he. Hope she marrys a weight lifter

Nice processing on that shot

Archived