NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Youtube video of some of my images

MikeD

Hi All.

I have just spent the first part of the week at Bristol children’s hospital while my 8 year old daughter had a section of her kidney removed.

All went well and we are both home again.:lol:

Anyway 3 days sat next to a hospital bed is very boring, I took a laptop but could not get an internet connection so spent some time while my Sarah was sleeping putting this together

Hope you like it.

Mike.

Well, your boredom has led to us getting to see some of you splendid images again Mike.

I wish a speedy and full get well to your young un. (They're really tough little critters you know.), and well done with the vid.

Ron.:lol:

Thanks again all for the get well wishes.

What did you use to make the video?

I used Power director.

Your daughter sounds like a brave little girl.

How is she now?

Yes she is, and she is astounding us with her recovery, she was given a shed load of pain killers to take but says she dosn't need them and has already been up the stairs.:lol:

Mike.

I hope you daughter is doing well and makes a full recovery, it's not easy having watch any of your kids go through an operation, she's a very brave little girl. Great video showcasing your amazing images Mike.

Sam

Yes, I've just seen your "U-Tube" compilation Mike. Very nice indeed. Black & White look just as one would see them with MK1 eyeball! Colour images look the nicest though!

Didn't hear the music - my works computer doesn't have speaker's (at the moment!).

Regards,

philsail1

P.S. And as everyone esle wishes - hope your daughter is well now.

Here and now "What you see is what you get"

Well spotted.:lol:

Mike.

Heh I knew it, all my Here and Now stuff is on vinyl in the loft. Haven't listened to them for years. I had my first ever pint in a pub before one of their gigs and it cost 50p :blob8:

Good choice mate.

Cheers

Andy

Hope the little 'un is ok Mike, what a stressful time you must have had.

That's a great video, a lovely reminder of some of the classy images you've been taking.

I'd like to have a chat about your roll off obs really, when I find a bit more time i'll pm you.

Cheers

Tim

Thanks all for the kind comments.:)

Heh I knew it, all my Here and Now stuff is on vinyl in the loft. Haven't listened to them for years. I had my first ever pint in a pub before one of their gigs and it cost 50p :mad:

Good choice mate.

Cheers

Andy

Took me an age to find the album " give and take" on cd ( before downloads took off) I would have loved to see them live.:)

TJ, ask away.

Mike.

Archived