Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Naples, IT !!

Geremia

I just signed up and I address a greeting to all the members of this forum,

My name is Geremia and for 10 years I have been doing this wonderful hobby, I have a Scopedome installed on top of my home and I manage everything comfortably from my PC room. I live in a country distant 30 km from Naples city and a sky less than Mediocre, Bortle 6-7, I do my best to pull out something acceptable.
My equipming consists of a Mount GM2000HPS on which I have a Celestron Edge 14HD with a focal variant from f/2 Hyperstar to its native focal length f /10 but most use Hyperstar with an ASI2600.
Last but not least, I have two AllskyCam in operation from which I have beautiful time laps, daytime and night.

Thank you for accepting me in this forum
Geremia

• Like 2

welcome, and how are the Phlegraean Fields? Ive been watching some you tube videos this week since La Palma and see that Vesuvius was not the main event and there's actually a huge super volcano on the other side of the Bay of Naples. Scary stuff.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, spikkyboy said:

welcome, and how are the Phlegraean Fields? Ive been watching some you tube videos this week since La Palma and see that Vesuvius was not the main event and there's actually a huge super volcano on the other side of the Bay of Naples. Scary stuff.

In that area of Campi Flegrei, I work at a short distance, there is energy that leans continuously, during the day you can watch sulfur smokes that is a healthy touch for the suffering of asthma, obviously breathing controlled doses, however , here you live fate, for now we love him "Vesuvio" in the future .... who knows.

• Like 1

Welcome Geremia!

My mother is from Campania, a small town Capaccio south of Salerno if you know it. A wonderful part of the world you live in. I spent many childhood summers there. 

I look forward to seeing some of your images!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Icesheet said:

Welcome Geremia!

My mother is from Campania, a small town Capaccio south of Salerno if you know it. A wonderful part of the world you live in. I spent many childhood summers there. 

I look forward to seeing some of your images!

Capaccio, Peastum a beautiful and famous for many archaeological sites, I know it well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. I love the love the scopedome v3. I plan to own one in the future once we move house. Never seen one in person yet though- not even sure if there are any in the UK. I have heard that they can be a bit flimsy. Is this true?

Kind regards,

Andrew