Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

Lathers

Hi Just a hello and apologies for the cloud cover (my fault they turned with my telescope and have hardly left).

I'm an Engineer from Kent just trying to take a closer look really.  Hopefully somewhere on the learning curve just above bottom but enjoying it.

Michael

• Like 1

Welcome aboard SGL Michael, good to have you with us.

What telescope have you got?

I seem to have bucked the trend today. Ordered a new finder from FLO yesterday, arrived today, and actually got out under the stars to play with it tonight. I know.. it's gonna be naff for the next two weeks now.

• Thanks 1

Wow good morning and thank you for the warm welcome.  I have a skywatcher 250pds with a altaz eq6 GT mount.  The current struggle is collimation, unfortunately the scope was dropped on delivery so everything was knocked well out of alignment.

Well it was dropped about 5ft in its box thanks DHL.  I probably would have rejected it had I had seen what had happened, the tube has a little crease.  Still I suspect it will be the first of many.

• 3 weeks later...