Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Finally I processed the Comet Neowise captured from Bangalore.
Simple Set-up:
Canon80D, Sigma 70-300 DG APOII @100mm F/4.
ISO2000, 50x5s
Stacked in Deep Sky Stacker
Processed in Pixinsight.
Lots of noise as I wanted to pull out both tails

workcopy1.jpg

• Like 7

Great image @astrosathya.

where in Bangalore did you take it? I presume outside the city. I spent 3 months in BLR earlier this year and observed with my 75mm refractor.

11 minutes ago, JeremyS said:

where in Bangalore did you take it? I presume outside the city. I spent 3 months in BLR earlier this year and observed with my 75mm refractor.

Great to know you've spent good time in Bangalore. :)

I live in a place about 4 kilometers from Hebbal (the huge lake half way from the city to the new international airport). I hope you come back to bangalore and we could catch up. :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JeremyS said:

also, you're in Cheshire! I used to work for Opticstar Ltd, Sale, after my MSc at Salford. 

• Like 1