Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another newbie from Preston(ish) UK

robbieince

Hi Guys

I joined here recently after meeting a few of you at Kielder star camp and thougt it rude not to introduce myself.... I was the guy with the C11 near to the warm room - by eck it was cold and wet but still absolutely brilliant....

The names Rob, (45) been into Astronomy since I was knee high but like many I think it waned a bit during my twenties but got back into it about 5 years ago.

I'm mainly into Astrophotography but wouldn't call myself anything other than a dabbler......

I'll post a few piccies up later in the relevant sections to ask for pointers re someof the problems I am having.

Thanks for letting me join in...

Welcome Rob. I didn't get to Kielder, but I do know even naff weather can't destroy the spirit at a star party. I know, I've been to Dalby in some carp weather.

I'm sure you'll enjoy SGL, lot's of great people, and all eager to help whenever needed.

Best Wishes.

Ron. :thumbright:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

When I say "Robservatory", its not that grand - its a hand made shed with a clamshell kind of opening roof. Its great to be able to leave the kit set up and get out quite quickly.

Thanks again to all.

Archived