Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Chilly out

JamesF

Just come in as the sky has started to cloud over here, but what has surprised me is how cold it is.  There have been years where I've sat outside with the dob in short sleeves during June, but tonight I was dressed up like it was winter!  The condensation from my breath kept steaming up my glasses and I had to keep tucking my hands under my coat to warm them up.

A productive night though, I think.  Need to check through things tomorrow.  For now I need some sleep.  And to warm my feet up.

James

I am watching the weather forecast intensely as we have a Garden Party planned on the 23rd June for our Golden Wedding Anniversary.  We have 60 guests coming and will have to get a Marquee if the weather is not good though our garden will only accommodate a small one, as we can't get them all in the house at the same time.  Still not purchased the Marquee but will have to decide in the next few days.  Just hope it will be warm enough in a Marquee.

When we did the same thing 10 years ago for our Ruby Anniversary the weather was brilliant.   Just shows how bad and unreliable the weather currently is.

Carole 

Weather for the 23fd for your area is promising.

CFF8F9D1-F902-48CA-910D-29F7A7C4D8CD.jpeg

What website was that because the ones I have looked at are showing some rain?

@carastro you can hire marquee heaters quite cheaply. We did for a significant cold June birthday a couple of years back. Well worth the money!

Paul

I didn't know that, was thinking of using my camping fan heater, and an electric radiator if necessary, but if you could give me a hint of where I could hire heaters from - just in case.

Carole