Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wife just asked how much my telescope cost !

Danjc

So I told her £400 which technically is true (SW ED80) as my dad gave me some FLO vouchers for Christmas so it takes it to just over £400.

However she didn't ask about the FF/FR, M48 ring adapter, ZWO camera, and several other bits so its all good  ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as long as she has no access to paypal,bank account your history on internet your good to go unlike me.... what have you bought now.... oh and email account forgot about that one (Duh) dead giveaway. just take it on the chin..... I have been there got the teeshirt and the wrath of god as well. will cost you more to appease the guilt....

2 hours ago, fozzybear said:

as long as she has no access to paypal,bank account your history on internet your good to go unlike me.... what have you bought now.... oh and email account forgot about that one (Duh) dead giveaway. just take it on the chin..... I have been there got the teeshirt and the wrath of god as well. will cost you more to appease the guilt....

Good to go I have been stashing a bit away and all accounts locked down, I hope ? 

2 minutes ago, Astro Imp said:

I often read these type of threads.
I must have been lucky with my wife, if I hinted I wanted something her reply was always the same "If you want it get it". The problem with this was it always made me feel guilty.

it is me who feels guilty I tell here buy what you want...… So I can buy what I want never works... what with the t'internet and what she had bought for the kids(Adults) now for Christmas starting in July I could have bought a mesu mount...…….. 

33 minutes ago, Astro Imp said:

I must have been lucky with my wife, if I hinted I wanted something her reply was always the same "If you want it get it". The problem with this was it always made me feel guilty.

Same here. And it works the other way too.

Personally I don’t drink but could be one of those blokes that spend countless hours in the pub wasting their money.  

Plus when the scope comes I can use it for visual with my 9 year old daughter so that’s a great bonus.  

50 minutes ago, Astro Imp said:

I'm in the same boat - maybe it isn't a boat at all but a parallel universe? ?

3 hours ago, Danjc said:

Personally I don’t drink but could be one of those blokes that spend countless hours in the pub wasting their money.

Plus when the scope comes I can use it for visual with my 9 year old daughter so that’s a great bonus.  

Random.

3 hours ago, Danjc said:

moments with the kids valuable never forget the times with mine priceless....

Archived