Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello fellow skywatchers

Graham Darke

Greetings from Tyne & Wear. This seems to be an excellent forum and I'm glad to have joined. I am predominently a visual observer although I dabble with astrophotography now and again. I am a member of Sunderland AS and Kielder Observatory AS. Back garden is heavily light polluted and only good for moon and planets. Thankfully I get out to a dark site only 30mins from where I live with the Sunderland AS members pretty regularly.

Clear Skies to all,

Graham.

Thanks for all of your kind comments. Doc - I am lucky to be using a TEC140 refractor at the moment. I got this over the summer (yeah I know what summer?) and have had it to Kelling at the Autmumn star party and to Kielder last week although it was misty on the camp site the night I was there so had to make do with using Keilder Observatory's 14" LX200 and 20" Newtonian which was up above the mist - wasn't a bad back-up plan as these things go!

Graham.

Archived