NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello world

ZijadSarajevo

Hello world,a phraze i saw in "Watch dogs" game,that i like to use every time when i am going to meet a new people.

Since 2011 astronomy and my interesting in celestial objects,lately cosmology and radio-astronomy as well,has become my primary hoby which growns almost into an pure passion.But i won't be that arrogant and i should to be modest and say to my self first "i am lacking on knowledge",because astronomy,astrophysics and cosmology are constantly complemented by new information by time.What more can i say....I am Zijad from Sarajevo/Bosnia and Herzegovina,where astronomy is an relatively marginal scientific branch,unknown to the wider masses here.Despite that fact i am not even pesimistic,and i am sure that one day astronomy will be very popular in my country,but at first we need to offer to people our best of knowledge we posses to bring people closer to this beautiful scientific stuff which popularity constantly growing by time.

Also i am working on my greatest project to date,trying to catalogue as much as possible all known stars from all constellations,to to very details.It would be an huge catalog which  consists over several hundreds of known stars of various magnitudes.I hope it will be finished untill 2022.But to be honest it will be printed in only single copy,for own collection.

Best regards astro bros....

Archived