Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups_winners.thumb.jpg.b5fb18580607a749e382266fe55a02a1.jpg

Yawning Angel

50/50 Roll off build

At least!

Planning to have plenty of sockets 😀 oh yes!

Todays madness was to strip the grass on the Obs plot and clear the ground work spoil - on another blazing day! Massive thanks to @Uplooker for pitching in on the spade work. It filled a 2 ton mini skip, which wasn’t in the budget, but stuff like that is easily missed

least exciting photo ever:

BBD5EFB4-2579-495C-8B72-43CFD8ED4218.thumb.jpeg.7931ac4519cdd6defbb171be010fbf8c.jpeg

Weed matting and stones in order to cover it. If only the builders merchants sold new backs, as mine is killing me!

• Like 2

It shows progress - that's gotta be good!  👍🏻

• Like 1

Progress today. Base framing done, awaiting joists next. Slate ground cover heaped up for now, as the pier pour is next weekend and I didn’t fancy a landslide. 

The pier itself is due end of next week from the fine folks at Rother Valley Optics - slight refinements on their standard offering. 

Last job of the day was completing the bury of the SWA network cable.  

DC066F72-09C7-4FDF-B076-27EB6894BA14.thumb.jpeg.de4508bc0b7cf2c61508b3dea245821d.jpeg

Nice to be going upwards 😀

• Like 1