NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello Startrekkers

Deneb

Hi

Im new here, I've returned into this Very Relexing Hobby, some notes about me:

10 Years ago bought a LX10 SCT, used it for 4 years, got bored. I spent 6 years tinkering around with computers, due to stresses of life & work, had a enough of bringing computers home from work - decided going back to Astronomy - My LX10 didn't work as it used to (tracking motor, internal cleaning of optics & collimation need doing, so it might be better if either servicing at a later stage).

Well I decided to buy a New Scope - I bought myself a Skywatcher Skymax 127 w/ a EQ3-2 Equatorial mount. I only bought it a week ago & due to bad weather, not had the chance to take it out as yet.

Clear Skies.

Hello denib, i'm new too the forums too. I'm getting a new scope and i'm thinking of the skywatcher evo star 120. I have read good reports about yours but i'm afraid of the go to system. Can it be used manually without using the go to mode?

Welcome to SGL alpha cygni. :laughing2: Nah!, Deneb sounds better.

Hope your re awakened interest gives a lot of satisfaction. With a new scope, you will be raring to go as soon as we get the skies that is. It's been a diabolical summer.

Ron. :clouds2:

Archived