Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sol 24-11-16 10.35 updated.

xtreemchaos

smash and grab through thin cloud with terrible seeing, "trust me theres no detail" but weve got to be thankfull for small mercys, I'm happy to get a few shots with the cloudfest we have been going throught. update I got some better shots at 11.45 so ive replaced.

kit- ed80, 1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono and 1:1 crop mode. 52 frames staxed with regi.

thanks for looking, and I hope you have better skys than me.  charl.

mono. updated 11.45, less cloud in the shot.

2 go.png

coloured. updated.

sol 24-11-16 11.35  col.png

coloured invert. updated

sol 24-11-16 11.35  inv.png

Nice spot!  At last one worth getting the scope out of the shed for and dusting off the cobwebs.... Cloud now of course though. Look at the prediction for me tomorrow though. Clear skies all day! Do I believe it? Like a fool, yes...

Iain 

25thw.jpg

thanks Dave, only just mate, the seeing was the worse ive seen it for ages, it was like sol had been tazerd, it was all over the place, I tried the other frac just in case id fitted the focuser on the ed wrong but it was the same with both fracs. hope it cleared for you, its cloud free here tonight.  charl.

Nice disks. Neat big AR has come along when I was off to Taipei for a conference. I have just returned home, and from Amsterdam till about 10-15 km south of Groningen the skies were clear, but here there is tenacious fog, so I cannot see the new stuff. Fingers crossed it will clear later.

thanks Michael, hope it clears for you. yer mate its a nice size spot, it looks good thismorrning, the thermals are a bit better today, ive got some shots but if it keeps clear I'm going to hopefull get some better after 11.00am ,the thermals might of got better by then.  charl.

Archived