Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

July 19th - New Pic of AR2565 and AR2567 - Taken 9.23am

paulastro

I managed to grab a new frame at 9.23 in  a moment of better seeing, though generally the seeing was no better than when the previous ones were taken.  At least it's an  improvement on the earlier efforts!  I'll also add it to my previous post.  Same setup as before, taken on 1/640 sec at 100 asa.

P7190926a.jpg

8 minutes ago, Iainp said:

Great! Keep going, you are my eyes now :glasses9:

Many thanks Iain.  As I said earlier, sorry about your predicament.  I'm off up to The Astronomy Centre now, but will be back for around 6pm and try and take some more frames if there are notable changes.

5 hours ago, Davey-T said:

Keep them coming Paul.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I'll do my best.  it was my 32nd day in a row today, but I have the feeling that the run is about to be broken by some thunder storms tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Ewan said:

Now that Paul is one of your best images i have seen, a keeper for sure.

Well done !

Many thanks Ewan.  I must admit I'm so sad I keep the pick of my sessions on a hard drive archive.

1 hour ago, paulastro said:

Many thanks Ewan.  I must admit I'm so sad I keep the pick of my sessions on a hard drive archive.

Paul I keep all of my finished processed images, not as many as some I guess but the folder has 675 files eek!

Archived