Sun-04-07-16

Davey-T

Spent a bit of time on visual this morning as the seeing was pretty good with quite a few blue patches then started imaging but the clouds arrived so didn't get much.

One day we'll get a blue sky all day and I'll do a full disc mosaic if I can remember how to do it :grin:

Dave

Quark chromo' Tecnosky152mm PGBFly .5f/r

Sun-04-07-16.png

Sun-04-07-16-inv.png

Sun-04-07-16-pano.png

Sun-04-07-16-pan0-inv-fc.png

Sun-04-07-16-pano-fc.png

1 minute ago, xtreemchaos said:

great shots Dave, you found your patch of blue then. thanks charl.

Trouble was it disappeared just as I was about to image the interesting new bit on the east rim.

Dave

Dave if I am honest these have to be your best images yet, period.

You have got that set up singing all the right notes now & quite literally, the sky is the limit.

Great work mate well done !!!

Those are wonderful images Dave, fantastic detail. You say you want a blue sky all day you say Dave, blimey, that's a bit ambitious isn't it!? :grin:  I can remember the last day I had a wall to wall blue day, as fortune would have it, it was on the day of the Mercury transit in on May 9th ! :icon_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, paulastro said:

Those are wonderful images Dave, fantastic detail. You say you want a blue sky all day you say Dave, blimey, that's a bit ambitious isn't it!? :grin:  I can remember the last day I had a wall to wall blue day, as fortune would have it, it was on the day of the Mercury transit in on May 9th ! :icon_biggrin:

Last day of all blue was so long ago I can't even remember it :)

Dave

2 hours ago, Tyson M said:

These are stunning. 

Do you have a full sized ERF or modded an internal one?

Using Quark chromo, and Tecnosky 152mm PGBFly camera and Baader 35nm internal filter, I'd like a front mounted ERF but it's about £1000.00 :eek:

Dave

Archived