NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

BBC 1 tomorrow night @ 9pm

LukeSkywatcher

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up.  I'd completely forgotten!  I'm also too knackered after 3 observing sessions back to back to do much else apart from kick back...  Looks like it's going to be cloudy tonight anyway (so I won't feel guilty...)

Watched it.  Good :)  I think - and the reason for not seeing the dreadful news about Per until after it finished.  can't think of anything but Per now

Thankful for endless Welsh Eisteddfods and Agricultural shows now! At least my
neighbours don't do child-terrifying human pyramids in Catalonian tradition? :D

I do worry that, for dramatic effect, eventual science analogies are somewhat lost
on the many. See Twitter comments re. the above, slightly bizarre, spectacle. 
The later broadcast time (10:40 p.m.) was way beyond our bedtimes too... :p

7 hours ago, gls said:

I do wish somebody would buy him a thesaurus so he could learn some new adjectives and stop describing everything as beautiful.

I wish someone would buy him a new jacket. The show was fine. It held my interest. Just a shame it was a rehash of BBC shows dealing with natural history (the beehives on the side of cliffs etc).

I'll watch the series out though.

Sorry Mods. I see i posted this in the astro-lounge. I dont think it quite belongs here. Maybe more suited to the Lounge?.

Archived