NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Lunt solar wedge has arrived

xtreemchaos

well its here and gess what "yer" 100% cloud, if anyones got some spare sun send it my way. on open the box i am very pleased at how well its built, it has a nice weight about it. carnt say much more untill i get some sun only i got it from FLO and it was here in lessthan 38 hours, thats fast. heres some pics..._DSC5023.JPG_DSC5038.JPG_DSC5030.JPG_DSC5034.JPG 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Dave, i hope i get a chance tomorrow, the forcast isnt good but id be happy with 5min to get a few snaps, i got a look through the cloud earlyer but it was gone before i could get focus and click the button,but i saw the spot and it was crisp, i think i will have to leave the barlow out cos the full disc wasnt visable.  clear skys  charl.

1 minute ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Paul, i think its going to be a while before i get first light, the curse has got me, 100% cloud here,hope you have better weather mate.  charl.

Fingers crossed for a decent first light soon. Lovely sunshine here this morning, but I guess you didn't want the hear that! Seeing not so great.....

glad  you have some clear sky Stu, im setup and ready just incase i get a break, im right on the line between sun and cloud at 12.00 so i might get a chance, but sols outa range for me by about 12.30.. clear skys charl.

Archived