Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunt solar wedge has arrived

xtreemchaos

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Chris, thats a great setup mate, yer id like the chance to use some binoviewers ive heard great things about them. ive got a birthday coming up in oct ill have to drop the hint to the misses. clear skys  charl.

"Real Men image in White Light" (or something)? :D
But my *admiration* for all those engaged in this!

A solitary spot isn't doing you sufficient credit, Charl! 
And I was just reminded it was "quite hard"! I'll keep 
my out-of-focus effort hidden for now anyway. lol :p

Aside: This is not just my perception only though?
Casually wondering why (at least in part) H-Alpha
imaging is "easier"? Detail hard(er) to get in WL?

No wish to hijack the thread! Doubtless obvious?
And while you're "all" around and reading posts! :)

thanks Chris,  ive not tryed Ha yet but i intend to get into it at some point "when funds allow" as to which is easyer or harder i havent a clue mate, HA to me seams more tecnical but thats just a guess. clear skys  charl.

I want the 2" Lunt WL wedge here soon as well for my frac. Curious about the Baader solar continiuum filter or a lunt/lumincon variable polarizing filter instead for visual details. I would probably assume the Baader SC.....

thanks Tyson, im very impressed with my wedge, ive a continiuum filter on the must have list, ive notice that the wedge picks out loads more detail than solar foil and that helps when your a indoor solar hunter like me.  clear skys charl.

Archived