Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello

Bishlives

Hi everyone 

My name is Bish and I live in South Yorkshire England. I have just purchased my first scope after doing a bit of research, Which is a  Celestron Nexstar 8se. I am a bit gutted because I have not had the chance to use it because of the crappy weather. This looks a cool site I hope you lovely folks will be able to help me out because I am a total novice and I have a few questions I will need help with..... In fact I am ready to start hehe thanks.

... I have not had the chance to use it because of the crappy weather.

That's it! We've got him folks! Bish bought a scope and brought the clouds! It's his bad.

Seriously, Bish, welcome. You will have fun, I hope, with the hobby and the forum.

There is no doubt the skies will clear ... it's just a question of when!

Hi Bish and welcome to the forum. No problem asking questions here as that is what we are here for. Plenty of experience to help you get up and running so just pop a question or two under the relevant sections and the replies will soon be incoming.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum

• 3 weeks later...

Archived