Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pelican/Nan mosaic 12 panels and 60hrs in Ha

tony

I started this back at the beginning of June and completed 2hrs per panel at the end of July, http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/250796-pelican-north-american-nebula-12-panel-mosaic-in-ha/    its taken till 11th October to complete 5hrs per panel.

Its not been easy going either, issues with SGP and PHD along the way too which has been an utter pain in the rear end :mad: but that is now, I hope, all sorted. On top of that the merging wasn't exactly as good as it was with two hours per panel, and no idea why, going backwards and forwards for about 2-3 weeks :cry:  :cry:  :cry: until i ended up with this, which tbh I'm not 100% happy with so will no doubt end up having another go at some point.

It's been a bit of a marathon this one :shocked:

12 Panels Ha with the astrodon 3nm @ 5hrs per panel, merged in PI with the GMM and the rest in PS, Gear used as in sig.

get.jpg

Archived